iMatrix Micro Gateway
Micro Gateway USB Dongle – 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.2
The small size of the Micro USB Gateway betrays its capabilities. The Micro USB Dongle Gateway is integrated with a fully-featured and robust Wi-Fi Client and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Gateway.
Use this Gateway to enable remote monitoring and control of BLE sensors from anywhere in the world.
- Get 24 hours a day monitoring with real-time alerts, logs, and reports
- Connect to iMatrix Cloud for World Wide Access
- Manage multiple sensors in multiple locations
- Set and receive alerts directly to smartphone or optionally use the Wi-Fi Micro gateway (sold separately)
- Organize thousands of sensors with multiple groups & locations
- Upload sensor data to the iMatrix Cloud automatically in real-time with iMatrix SensorMonitor Smartphone App
- Setup sensors in one step – scan QR code with App and you’re monitoring
iMatrix Micro Gateway USB Dongle
The Wireless iMatrix IoT Wi-Fi Gateway automatically scans and connects iMatrix wireless sensors and sends the data to the Cloud. The Micro Gateway provides the ideal solution for monitoring climate-sensitive environments, and It offers 24 hours a day monitoring, real-time alerts, logs, and reports.
To improve the range limitation of Bluetooth, or sensors moving in an environment, we recommend multiple Micro Gateways placed in the monitored environment.
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz Wi-Fi Bands
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Dimensions 40 x 20 x 7.5mm (1.57 x 0.79 x 0.3in)
- Weight 4.6 grams (0.16 oz)
- Host interface: USB HID
- Input Voltage: 5 V, 800 mA
- Connection to other a/b/g/n Access Points in the Wireless LAN
- Single 2.4 GHz antenna shared between WLAN and BT Radios
- BLE support
AgrowCloud: Next Step to Intelligent Growing
Try iMatrix Cloud & App to bring your hydroponics monitoring to a next level
- Manage multiple sensors via one interface
- Set warning levels and receive alerts directly to smartphone or option for Wi-Fi gateway (sold separately)
- Observe configurable graphs and updates of all your sensors
- Organize hundreds of sensors with mulitple groups & locations
- Set unique name and photo for each sensor
- Get reporting and log files for record keeping and HACCP compliance